Invisalign® Teen - 8 questions to ask yourself
Does your teen need braces? Make an appointment with Walnut Street Smiles to know more about Invisalign Teen.
Invisalign Teen is perfect for teenagers. They serve the purpose of traditional metal braces by correcting alignment, under and overbite.
The advantage with Invisalign Teen is that they are nearly invisible, easier to wear and are more comfortable than traditional metal braces.
Your teen would not be feeling shy to put on these invisible braces.
Wondering if your teen requires Orthodontic care? Though our Orthodontist would be the best person to examine and guide you, here’s a quick checklist to verify yourself if your teen needs to see any Orthodontist.
- Does your teen have difficulty in chewing or biting?
- Does your teen have gaps in between his/her teeth?
- Are your teen’s teeth overcrowded?
- While chewing, does the jaw click or make sounds?
- Are some teeth out of proportion with the rest of the teeth?
- While biting, do some teeth meet awkwardly or not meet at all?
- Does your teen bite the inside of his/her mouth frequently?
- Did your teen lose teeth at the appropriate age?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we highly recommend you to visit our clinic at 1601 Walnut St #1025, Philadelphia, PA, 19102, USA or call us on (215)-564-1025 to book an appointment now! Our Team at Walnut Street Smiles- Dr. Garima Sinha, Dr. Shahram Shamloo and Dr. Goldenberg would be evaluating your teen’s smile and would be more than happy to answer any questions you have!